Sid Meier's Civilization 6
Sid Meier's Civilization 6 Cheats and Console Commands
How to activate the Debug Menu
To have access to the Debug Menu in-game you will need to go to [\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI] and open "AppOptions.txt". Find a line saying "EnableDebugMenu 0" and fix it to "EnableDebugMenu 1". Save the changes in the document. From that point on, you will have access to Debug Console in the game. To open the console, press "~".
How to use the Debug Console
Clicking the down arrow in the top left corner will bring down the debug menu where you can choose from a variety of options to see and adjust different values of your game session.
- Frame Statistics – Shows FPS statistics, resolution and RAM.
- VFX Statistics – Shows information on visual effects.
- Time of Day – Allows you to adjust time with a slider.
- Camera – Shows information on camera position.
- Lua Statistics – Shows information on LUA code
- Memory – Shows information about RAM usage.
Clicking the up arrow in the top left corner will bring down the console log, showing all previous commands and letting you input new ones.
- Reveal All – Reveals all of the map.
- Hello world – The console log will reply to you with the same phrase.