Risk of Rain 2
Release date: March 28, 2019
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch
How to open console in Risk of Rain 2 and enable cheats and a list of most useful console commands
Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Console Commands
How to open developer console
You can open the console by pressing the "Ctrl", "Alt", and "~" keys simultaneously. (Ctrl+Alt+`)
Console commands list
Cheats <value> — This command will let you use cheats via console commands (Default value is 0, to enable set the value to 1)
Warning: Enabling cheats will disable achievements and stat tracking, as well as stop progression until you restart the game.
- aim_stick_assist_max_delta — The maximum amount the aim assist will turn towards. (Default setting is 1.57)
- aim_stick_assist_max_input_help — The amount that the aim assist will add magnitude towards. (Default setting is 0.2. Minimum is 0. Maximum is 1)
- aim_stick_assist_max_size — The size of the "White" aim assist zone. (Default setting is 3)
- aim_stick_assist_max_slowdown_scale — The amount by which sensitivity reduces when you aim at an enemy. (Default setting is 0.4)
- aim_stick_assist_min_delta — The minimal amount the aim assist will turn towards. (Default setting is 0)
- aim_stick_assist_min_size — The minimum size of the "Red" aim assist zone. (Default setting is 1)
- aim_stick_assist_min_slowdown_scale — The maximum amount by which the sensitivity reduces when you aim at an enemy. (Default setting is 1)
- aim_stick_global_scale — The global sensitivity for stick aiming. (Default setting is 1)
- aim_stick_smoothing — The smoothing value for stick aiming. (Default setting: 0.05)
- anisotropic_filtering = <setting> — The anisotropic filtering mode. (Default setting is Disable. Can be Disable, Enable or ForceEnable)
- audio_focused_only — Whether or not audio should be muted when focus is lost. (Default setting is 0)
- auto_simulate_physics — Enables or disables Physics Autosimulate. (Default setting is 1)
- ban_steam — Bans the user with the specified steam id from the server.
- body_generate_portraits — Generates portraits for all characters that are currently using the default.
- body_list — A list of all characters in the game.
- chat_max_messages — Sets maximum number of chat messages that can be stored (Default setting is 30)
- clear — Clears the console output.
- client_set_players — Adds network players for all local players. Debug only.
- Connect — Connect to a server.
- connect_steamworks_p2p <ID> — Connect to a server using Steamworks P2P with specified 64-bit Steam ID of the server.
- console_enabled — Enables/Disables the console. (Default setting is 1)
- corpses_max — The maximum number of corpses allowed. (Default setting is 25)
- create_corrupted_profiles — Creates corrupted user profiles.
- cvarlist — Shows all available commands.
- director_combat_disable — Disables all combat directors.
- disconnect — Disconnect from a server or shut down the current server. (Default setting is 0)
- dump_network_ids — Shows the network ids of all currently networked game objects.
- dump_projectile_map — Dumps the map between indices and projectile prefabs.
- ea_message_skip — Whether or not to skip the early access splash screen. (Default setting is 0)
- echo — Shows the given text in the console.
- enable_damage_numbers — Whether or not damage and healing numbers spawn. (Default setting is 1)
- fps_max — Maximum FPS. (Default setting is -1. -1 is unlimited.)
- gamemode — Sets the specified game mode to use in the next run. (Default setting is = ClassicRun)
- gamma — Gamma boost, from -inf to inf. (Default setting is 0)
- help — Show help text for the named command.
- Host — Host a server.
- hud_enable — Enable or disable the HUD. (Default setting is 1)
- hud_scale — Scales the size of HUD elements in-game. (Default setting is 100)
- kick_steam — Kicks the user with the specified steam id from the server.
- Language — Select a language.
- language_reload — Reloads the current language.
- master_texture_limit — Reduction in texture quality. 0 is highest quality textures, 1 is half, 2 is quarter, and so on. (Default setting is 0)
- max_messages — Maximum number of messages that can be held in the console log. (Default setting is 25)
- pause — Toggles game pause state.
- ping — Description: Shows the current ping
- pp_ao — Enables or disables SSAO postprocessing (Default setting is 0)
- pp_bloom — Enables or disables loom postprocessing. (Default setting is 1)
- pp_motionblur — Enables or disables motion blur. (Default setting is 0)
- pp_sobel_outline — Enables or disables rim light effect. (Default setting is 1)
- pregame_start_run — Begins a run out of pregame.
- print_local_users — Shows a list of all local users.
- print_stats — All current stats of the sender.
- quit — Closes the game.
- r_foliagewind — Enables or disables foliage wind effect. (Default setting is 1)
- r_shadows — Shadow quality. Can be All, HardOnly or Disable. (Default setting is All)
- r_softparticles — Enables or disables soft particles.(Default setting is 1)
- remove_all_local_users — Removes all local users.
- resolution — The resolution of the game window.
- resolution_list — Shows a list of all possible resolutions for the current display.
- rules_dump — Dump information about the rules system.
- run_end — Ends the current run.
- run_print_seed — Shows the seed of the current run.
- run_print_unlockables — Shows all unlockables available in this run.
- say — Sends a chat message.
- shadow_distance — The distance in meters to draw shadows.
- shadow_resolution — Default shadow resolution. Can be Low, Medium, High or VeryHigh. (Default setting varies depending on your PC)
- stage1_pod — Enables or disables the pod when spawning on the first stage. (Default setting is 1)
- steam_id — Displays your steam id.
- steam_lobby_assign_owner — Select lobby owner with steam ID
- steam_lobby_create — Creates a lobby
- steam_lobby_find — Finds a lobby
- steam_lobby_id — Displays the steam id of the current lobby.
- steam_lobby_invite — Invites the player with the specified steam id to the current lobby.
- steam_lobby_join — Join a lobby with specified ID
- steam_lobby_leave — Leave current lobby
- steam_lobby_open_invite_overlay — Opens the steam overlay friend invite window.
- steam_lobby_print_data — Shows all data about the current steam lobby.
- steam_lobby_print_list — Displays a list of lobbies from the last search.
- steam_lobby_print_members — Shows members of the current lobby.
- steam_lobby_update_player_count — Forces a refresh of the steam lobby player count.
- steam_quickplay_start — Start a quick game
- steam_quickplay_stop — Stop current quick game session
- steam_remote_storage_list_files — Lists the files currently being managed by Steamworks remote storage.
- sv_listen — Enables or disables accepting connections from other players. (Default setting is 1)
- sv_maxplayers — Sets a maximum number of players allowed to join. (Default setting is 4)
- test_splitscreen — Splits the screen for the specified amount of guest players or 2 by default.
- user_profile_delete — Deletes the specified user profile from the disk, if it exists
- user_profile_main — Shows current user profile.
- user_profile_save — Saves the specified profile to disk, if it exists.
- viewables_list — Displays the full names of all viewables.
- volume_master — The master volume of the game audio, from 0 to 100. (Default setting is 100)
- volume_msx — The music volume, from 0 to 100. (Default setting is 100)
- volume_sfx — The volume of sound effects, from 0 to 100. (Default setting is 100)
- window_mode — Selects window Fullscreen or Window mod. (Default setting is Fullscreen)