Resident Evil 2 Remake
Release date: January 25, 2019
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Useful tips that will help to stay alive in Raccoon City: where to find locker combinations, how to fight off zombies, how to manage your inventory and more
Resident Evil 2 Remake Walkthrough Tips
- Always aim for the head.
- Stay still, so the crosshair is minimized — this way you deal maximum damage and have maximum accuracy.
- To safely run through the zombies, stun them with a few headshots.
- Combat Knife is not only useful in combat, you can use it to pry open some locked doors. Be mindful that knives here have durability gauge, so you will need to find another one sooner or later.
- If your hero has been grabbed, use your knife — the opponent will back down.
- You can board windows and aisles with wooden planks to temporarily hold off a zombie wave.
- Kill the enemies pretending to be dead when lying on the floor or sitting — otherwise you will have to fight them later. Use knife to save some ammo.
- Combine two gunpowder to create a handgun ammo.
- The correct combination for the lockers is always just a few clicks away from the default positions.
- Hip Pouch expands your inventory by two slots.
- Store unwanted items in the item box, so they do not clutter your inventory.
- The items you found, but did not pick up, are displayed on the location’s map.