Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Release date: August 21, 2012
Platforms: Mac, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
In this guide, you will find a list of the most useful console commands for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and instructions on how to use them
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheats and Console Commands
How to activate the Console
The console is turned off by default. To enable the console, go to "Game settings" and make sure you have "Enable Developer Сonsole" checked. Once you've done that, press the "~" key to open the console and input commands.
List of Commands
Note: Most of these commands require you to be the administrator or "sv_cheats" command to be enabled.
- cl_show_team_equipment – Allows you to see your teammates' weaponry and utility loadout above their heads.
- banip 0 <User's IP> – Bans the player by IP permanently.
- changelevel <MapName> – Changes the map you are playing on.
- cl_backspeed 999– Considerably increases your speed when moving backward.
- cl_drawhud 0 – Removes all of the HUD elements.
- cl_forwardspeed 999 – Considerably increases your speed when moving forward.
- cl_radar_always_centered – Centers the radar so you can see the entire map.
- cl_show_team_equipment – Views what equipment your teammates have.
- cl_sidespeed 999 – Considerably increases your speed when moving sideways.
- cl_use_opens_buy_menu 0 – Prevents your “use” key from opening up the buy menu.
- demoui – Brings up a small rectangular interface for demo-watching.
- disconnect – Immediately disconnects you from the server.
- exec – Enables private server configurations (.cfg files) that you can create or download from third-party websites.
- fps_max 0– Takes away the restriction on your FPS.
- god – You can’t be killed and you will not take damage from other players.
- impulse 200 – Removes viewmodel of the weapon.
- kill – makes your player commit suicide.
- lambert – Gives you the night vision.
- mp_buytime <time> – Sets the buy time.
- mp_c4timer <time> – Sets the C4 charge time.
- mp_roundtime <time> – Sets the round time.
- mp_startmoney <value> – Sets the amount of money players start the game with.
- net_address – Shows server's IP and port.
- net_graph 1 – Allows you to see information concerning your FPS, ping and more.
- notarget – Makes bots ignore you.
- noclip – You can go through walls, roofs, and the map skybox.
- quit – Closes your game entirely.
- r_drawtracers_firstperson 0 – Turns off the client-side bullet tracers from weapons such as the M4A4 and AK-47.
- spec_show_xray 1 – Player model movements can be observed through multiple walls.
- sv_cheats 1 – Allows any users within the server to activate almost any client-sided or server-sided console command. (Admin command).
- sv_password [password or "0"] – Sets a password needed to join the server or disables it.
- sv_clienttrace 000 – Disables hyper auto-aim.
- sv_clienttrace 9999 – Enables hyper auto-aim.
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 – The same as sv_showimpacts 1, but with your grenades.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 – Gives you infinite ammo and no reload.
- sv_maxspeed 999 – Considerably increases your max speed.
- sv_showimpacts 1 – Allows you to see where your bullets go client-side (red) and where the bullets actually land server-side (blue).
- voice_enable 0 – Mutes all of your teammates.
- voice_scale 0.3 – Lowers the voices of the players in your lobby to a lower level.
- weapon_ak47 – Gives AK-47.
- spaceweapon_awp – Gives Arctic Sniper Rifle.
- weapon_aug – Gives Steyr Aug.
- weapon_awp – Gives Arctic.
- weapon_deagle – Gives Desert Eagle.
- weapon_defuser – Gives Bomb Defuser.
- weapon_elite – Gives Dual Berretas.
- weapon_flashbang – Gives Flashbang.
- weapon_g3sg1 – Gives H&K Sniper Rifle.
- weapon_glock18 – Gives Glock 18 pistol.
- weapon_hegrenade – Gives HE Grenade.
- weapon_kevlar – Gives Kevlar Vest.
- weapon_m249 – Gives Para.
- weapon_m3 – Gives M3 Super Shotgun.
- weapon_m4a1 – Gives Colt M4a1 Carbine.
- weapon_mac 10 – Gives MAC-10.
- weapon_mp5navy – Gives MP5.
- weapon_nightvision – Gives Nightvision goggles.
- weapon_p288 – Gives SIG p288.
- weapon_p90 – Gives Fn P90.
- weapon_scout – Gives Scout.
- weapon_sg552 – Gives Commando.
- weapon_sig550 – Gives SIG 550.
- weapon_smokegrenade – Gives Smoke grenade.
- weapon_ump45 – Gives Ump.45.
- weapon_usp – Gives Usp.45.
- weapon_xm1014 – Gives Benelli xm1014.