Borderlands 2 Cheats and Console Commands
How to activate the console
The quickest way as of now is to download the community patch, which will let you run the console in-game by pressing the "~" key. Most commands will also require you to run another patch, authorizing you as a developer and letting you use all of the commands listed below. Be sure to create a backup file in case your save file gets damaged or corrupted by exceeding command usage.
List of console commands.
- DeveloperLoaded — Disables reloading, letting you fire continiously.
- DeveloperDemigod — Enables God mode.
- DeveloperUnlockAllCustomizations — Unlocks all customizations. (Skins)
- DeveloperSpawnAwesomeItems — Spawns a bundle of random items.
- DeveloperGiveCash [amount] — Gives the specified amount of cash.
- DeveloperGiveEridium [amount] — Gives the specified amount of Eridium.
- DeveloperCompleteAllChallengesToLevel [level] — Completes all badass challenges up to the specified level.
- Exit — Exits the game instantly.
- KillEnemies — Kills all enemies in the area.
- RestartLevel — Restarts the level.
- ToggleHUD — Turns HUD on and off. Useful if you want to record some cinematics.
Full list of all commands can be found here.