Blair Witch Endings Guide
There are two main endings in Blair Witch – a good one and a bad one. You either become Carver or break the cycle in which a man with a dark past succumbs to the witch’s influence and becomes a new murderer. Below, we’ll tell you what you need to get each ending.
Keep in mind that if you aim for this or that ending, you won’t be able to unlock certain achievements as some actions required for a specific end of the story are mutually exclusive. So you will need to play the game again to unlock all of them.
How to get a good ending
You should do the following:
- Be nice to Bullet. Do not scold the dog. In one of the chapters, Bullet will get wounded. Take the dog and carry him forward until Ellis loses conscience.
- Do not kill enemies that are hiding in the trees. Instead, use the camera which allows you to see them. Bypass them or run from them to the light.
- Do not collect carved figurines that are scattered everywhere. For example, the first one is located at the first meadow, several more could be found in abandoned camps. The exception from this rule are three carved figurines in the last chapter since they must be picked up to progress along the storyline.
- Do not obey the witch’s orders in the last chapter when she asks to kill everyone. Go past them. The witch will slam the door and tell you to kill everyone again. Instead of doing this, open the door and go outside.
- Do not kill the sheriff and the guy from the sawmill. This situation can happen in the last chapter. You will meet the sheriff who will be examining the floor. Go past him and open the door. The witch will shut it, so open it again and go out into the corridor. In one of the rooms, you will find a wooden lever. Don’t let go of it!
- Do not destroy the totems.
How to get a bad ending
Break any of the above-mentioned rules.