Infinity Ward Reveals New Modern Warfare Gameplay Video
It features 24 minutes of various multiplayer modes including night maps
The developers presented a new video of the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that covers different game modes across 5 maps. The video was captured in 4K on PlayStation 4 Pro.
Check it out below:
Here are the modes and maps demonstrated:
- 🔰 The first mode was Headquarters played on the Azhir Cave map. The goal of this mode is to capture and hold the HQ location to gain points.
- 🔫 This was followed with Domination, which is similar to Headquarters, as you have to capture designated points and hold them in order to win. The operation name is Gun Runner
- 💻 The third mode was Cyber Attack played on Hackney Yard. Players have to retrieve the EMP device and plant it near the enemy team’s Data Center.
- 🌑 Then, Team Deathmatch followed with the night versions of Azhir Cave and Hackney Yard. As usual, the team who score more wins.
- 🏯 Another Domination was played on the Aniyah Palace map.
- 🏢 The last map to be shown was Grazna Raid with the Heardquarters mode.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is set to release for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 25, 2019.