Control System Requirements Revealed
The game will require at least i5-7500, GeForce GTX 1060, and 8 GB of RAM
The system requirements were added to Control’s Epic Games Store page. Developers from Remedy even included separate GPU requirements for whose who want to play with ray-tracing on.
Even if you prefer to stay away from the newest graphical technology, be ready to get at least GeForce GTX 1060 to play this game.
Here are the minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X or higher.
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD RX580 or higher.
- For Ray-Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060.
- RAM: 8 GB.
To get the most stunning visuals and smooth performance, be sure you have at least this gear:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8600K / AMD Ryzen 7 2700X or higher.
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti / AMD Radeon VII or higher.
- For Ray-Tracing: GeForce RTX 2080.
- RAM: 16 GB.
Control will support DirectX 11 and 12, 21:9 widescreen displays, unlocked frame rate, G-Sync, and Freesync.
Just like the previous Remedy’s title Quantum Break, Control is developed on the studio’s own Northlight Engine.
Control will release on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 27.