Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines 2 Gameplay Trailer Revealed
‘’Welcome to the first day of you death. Having fun yet?’’
The new Bloodlines 2 trailer was shown at PC Gaming Show held during E3 2019. Lasting four minutes, it focuses on gameplay aspects of the sequel. Namely, melee and ranged combat, using vampire powers, meeting other characters, and world exploration.
Check out the trailer below:
Here are the main moments from the trailer:
- To traverse through the city, players can climb walls, jump down from big heights (2nd or 3rd floor), hover from building to building using vampire powers.
- Certain actions like blood sucking, wall climbing or dodging are shown from the third-person perspective.
- The special vision mode shows various types of blood. For instance, red, blue, and yellow.
- Players receive updates from other characters via text messages.
- A few weapons were shown in addition to unarmed combat: a shotgun, bat, and machete. Apparently, there will be finishing moves shown using the third-person camera.
- Several vampire powers were shown including Thinblood’s Glide, Bat Swarm, Pull, and Levitate.
- Dialogue style looks minimalistic compared to the original VtMB (no colorful lines). Instead, icons are used to mark skill lines.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will release for PC (via Steam, GOG, and EGS), PS4 and Xbox One in Q1 2020. The previous trailer introduced the Malkavian clan.