Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition Announced
The release is scheduled for June 6 alongside Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC
Moscow-based developer Owlcat Games has announced the enhanced edition of their CRPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker. The new version will be a free upgrade for all existing players and will have many new features such as:
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features;
- New abilities and ways to build your character;
- A Brand-new class: Slayer;
- New items and weaponry;
- Improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game;
- Enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort;
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map;
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release.
The enhanced edition will release alongside Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC, which is a third paid expansion for the game. Previously scheduled to release in April and delayed to May, it will now be online on the same date as the enhanced edition to avoid confusing the playerbase with multiple releases in a span of a week.
Beneath The Stolen Lands features a massive dungeon for players to navigate. You hero will begin his journey in Tenebrous Depths with a party of new characters. Similar to the rogue-like genre, each death is a new beginning. With each new playthrough, you will unlock additional items and benefits, aiding you in completing the dungeon.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition and Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC release June 6. The game is available on Steam and will upgrade to the enhanced edition as it lands.
Update: the developers have announced the open beta test that anyone can take part in.